Sheridan onecard

Continuing and Professional Studies Students

onecards for HMC Continuing & Professional Studies Students No Longer Required Effective Fall 2016 (September)

Effective September 2016, CAPS students at the Hazel McCallion campus will no longer require onecards—they will use the bottom portion of their fee receipt as their student I.D.

onecards for Continuing and Professional Studies (CAPS) students at the Hazel McCallion campus were introduced in the fall 2012 semester. CAPS students at all other Sheridan campuses will use the bottom portion of their fee receipt as their Student Identification card. All students are expected to carry their Sheridan I.D. with them while on campus.

If you are a CAPS student at the Hazel McCallion campus, you can upload a photo of your choosing for use on your onecard and pick it up from the IT Service Desk counter.

Alternatively, you can drop by the Service Desk counter to have your photo taken at a time that is convenient. There is a $5 fee to have your picture taken on-campus - this fee can only be paid by debit card. See the Contact Us page for location details.

To receive your student card you must:

Card Replacements

Students can replace their onecard by paying a $25 replacement fee. Go to the onecard office to pay the fee and get your card replacement. You must bring one piece of government issued photo ID and provide your student number.