About Academic Web Space
Sheridan instructors can request web space to support teaching and learning initiatives within their classes. Instructors can request web space for themselves and/or their student groups.
Web Space Details – What You Get
- LAMP platform (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl)
- Once access has been added by Information Technology, users can upload files using an FTP client or via their home directories, into the ‘public_html’ folder.
- The web pages can be accessed via http://www-acad.sheridanc.on.ca/path-to-your-directory/
How to Request Academic Web Space
Please contact the IT Service Desk providing the following details:
- The username of the faculty member
- A list of student usernames that require access
- The course code that the students are enrolled in