Support & Training
- Sheridan Employees
- Guest speakers
- equipment borrowed from the Service Desk cannot be signed out for longer than 24 hours
IT can provide technical support for events being held on campus. Service Desk Technicians can ensure that technology equipment is configured, tested, and ready-to-go.
- ensures equipment is set-up and operational prior to the start of your event
- equipment cannot be signed out for longer than 24 hours
- weekend support subject to approval of campus IT Manager
- technicians will provide support for set-up only; they will not attend your entire event
- AV equipment (e.g. TV carts, PA systems, etc.) cannot be signed out on weekends unless an IT rep has been assigned to work the event
Hours of Availability
Remote assistance is available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 11 p.m. (holidays excluded).
Weekend support by request and subject to the approval of the local campus IT Manager.
Make your request for event support through the IT Service Desk, providing the following details:
- Your name
- Your department/faculty
- Your contact details (phone number, email)
- The name, date, time and location of your event
- An itemized list of the equipment you need for your event
Wireless network access can also be provided for attendees of your event. See Guest Accounts for more details.