About Classroom Support
- Sheridan Employees
- Guest speakers/lecturers
Service Desk technicians can be dispatched to Sheridan classrooms and other academic spaces to provide in-person technical support.
- expedites resolution of Instructional technology equipment issues
- minimizes the impact of technology issues on learning & presentation experiences
- users are responsible for ensuring that any personal devices they may be using are compatible with Sheridan's instructional technology equipment
- the IT Service Desk does not provide adapters, dongles or cables – these can be purchased from your local campus bookstore or electronics retailers
Hours of Availability
Classroom support is available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. (holidays excluded).
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. (holidays excluded)
Call for Support
Desk-side support can be requested via telephone by calling extension 2150.
Click to Chat
Click-to-Chat is always accessible from the IT home page.
If you require immediate assistance we recommend you contact the Service Desk via telephone or online chat. If you want to report a technology issue but your concern is not urgent send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.