- Sheridan students who have paid their fees and are active in a program
Sheridan students and employees are entitled to purchase a single software license for applications at greatly discounted prices from OnTheHub.
Students can take advantage of this offer only once per software application up until the final day of classes of the semester in which you have paid student fees.
Notes and Conditions
- The products offered are for Sheridan students and/or employees, not for the general public. You will be requested to provide proof of academic affiliation in order to take advantage of these special offers.
- Your billing address must be in North America and the transaction must take place with a North American credit card.
- A copy of the software may be downloaded onto your computer. We recommend you burn the ISO image to a CD. Alternatively, you may have the media shipped to you for a fee.
- Some software applications, e.g.,iGrafx FlowCharter have a rental licenses available at exceptional prices.
- Aside from Microsoft Office 365, Sheridan students are eligible to access additional Microsoft applications under the Microsoft Imagine Program. Titles available will vary depending on your academic field. Students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) are eligible for the widest range of products. Microsoft Imagine (formerly DreamSpark Premium) is a Microsoft Program that supports technical education in STEM by providing access to Microsoft software for learning, teaching and research purposes.
Downloading Software from OnTheHub
Select the link below to go to the OnTheHub website. You will be prompted for your Sheridan credentials (unless you are already logged into another Sheridan system). When you reach the site, select the appropriate tab at the top of the page to begin—choose either Students or Faculty/Staff.
Contact OnTheHub if you have specific inquiries about:
- Registration and Accounts
- Shipping and Ordering
- Software Installation and more
If you have problems accessing the Sheridan OnTheHub online store, contact the IT Service Desk at ext. 2150 or send email to email@example.com.