AppsAnywhere for Employee Workstations
Adobe CC (Creative Cloud)
Has your Adobe license expired?
Sheridan College is in the process of updating our Adobe Creative Cloud license.
As a result, there may be an impact on the service during the period of October 27-30, 2017.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- must be a Sheridan employee and adhere to the guidelines set out in Sheridan's Acceptable Use Policy
- must have an network account, including a Sheridan username and password
- must have an Adobe ID to activate the software license
Sheridan is licensed to distribute Adobe CC on any college owned or leased computer.
Available software includes:
- Photoshop® CC
Image editing and compositing.
- Illustrator® CC
Vector graphics and illustration.
- InDesign® CC
Page design, layout, and publishing.
- Dreamweaver® CC
Websites, app design, and coding.
- After Effects® CC
Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics.
- Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC
Video production and editing.
- Adobe Muse™ Pro CC
Website design without coding.
- Acrobat® XI Pro
- Adobe Audition® CC
- Bridge CC
- Encore® CC
- Fireworks® CC
- Flash® Builder® Premium
- Flash Professional CC
- InCopy® CC
- Media Encoder CC
- Prelude® CC
- SpeedGrade® CC
- Edge Animate CC
- Edge Code CC (preview)
- Edge Reflow CC (preview)
Acquiring the Software for Your Workstation
Adobe CC is included on all new Sheridan disk images for Windows-based and Mac laptops. If you have a computer running an older disk image or are not using a Sheridan disk image at all you can acquire the software as follows:
Download the software via AccessSheridan. Look for the Software Installation link under the heading Software for Sheridan Laptops and Workstations. The application is listed as Adobe CC Win.
Faculty or staff who have an older, supported laptop* can to schedule an IT Service Desk appointment to have their computer's disk image updated to the latest version
* supported laptops include Lenovo Thinkpad models T430, T530, T440, T440p, T440s, T540p, W540. Other laptop models are supported at the discretion of ITSC staff.
For Employees & Faculty in the Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design
Users who are a part of the Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design should contact one of the Mac Techs to acquire the software.
For All Other College Employees
For users who have a laptop or desktop computer and are NOT running Sheridan's Mac image the process is as follows:
- Go to the Adobe website and download the trial versions of the Creative Cloud applications you want to run on your workstation
- Contact the IT Service Desk (call ext. 2150 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the Adobe CC Mac Activation application be released to you for download via AccessSheridan
- Login to AccessSheridan and follow the link 'Software Installation' found under the heading Software for Sheridan Laptops & Workstations.
- Download the app titled Adobe CC Mac Activation – it will be found under the heading Applications (Individual).
- Run the Serializer application – this will license the software for a period of one year.
For issues related to installation or licensing, contact the IT Service Desk at ext. 2150 or send email to email@example.com.
If you have questions related to the software's usage and features, please refer the publisher's website linked below.