Student & Alumni Email & Calendar
Configuring the Outlook App for Office 365 (iOS)
Follow the instructions below to configure your Sheridan Office 365 student/alumni account for the Microsoft Outlook app on your iOS device.
- Launch the Outlook app.
- Enter your Sheridan email address using the format 'email@example.com'. Tap Add Account when done.
- You will be directed to Sheridan's Single Sign On page. Enter your Sheridan username and password and Login.
- You will see the screen below when your account has been set-up. You can add additional email accounts at this point, if you wish. For now, let's assume you're adding just your Sheridan account. Tap Maybe Later to proceeed.
- You will be presented with with a quick overview that you can swipe through if you like. Tap the Skip button to proceed directly to your mail.
- You will be prompted to indicate whether or not you would like to see notifications from Outlook. Select your preference.
- Your Sheridan account is now setup and ready to be accessed through your iOS device. The window below shows the Sheridan account setup and ready to use in Outlook. Tap the icons at the bottom of the window to access your Calendar and other options.
top of page