Student & Alumni Email & Calendar
Configuring Office 365 for Mail/Calendar on an iOS Device
Follow the instructions below to configure your Sheridan Office 365 account on your iOS device.
- Launch the Settings application.
- Select Mail, Contact, Calendars in the settings menu on the left, then choose Add Account… under the Accounts heading.
- You will be presented with a list of account types. Choose Exchange.
- Add your account information as follows and select Next when done – you will have to wait for a short time while your account settings are verified.:
- Email: email@example.com
do not use the firstname.lastname@example.org format
- Password: your Sheridan password
- Description: enter a description for the account (e.g. Office 365)
- To complete the setup, you will need to enter some server details. Complete as follows and select Next when done:
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: [you can leave this blank]
- Username: email@example.com
- A window will appear asking you to verify which applications to sync to your Exchange account. Turning on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes will ensure that you're Office 365 settings are automatically applied across all of these applications. Select Save when done.
- Your Sheridan account is now setup and ready to be accessed through your iOS device. The window below shows the Office 365 account ready for use in the Mail application.
top of page