- Sheridan students & alumni
Sheridan offers students and alumni comprehensive email and calendar tools powered by Microsoft Office 365.
- Email: Email can be accessed through a number of desktop clients/mobile apps or via the Outlook Web App.
- Calendaring: Manage your schedule and view the free/busy time of your peers to better manage appointments and meetings.
- Address Books: Manage your own contact lists from one place.
- Tasks: Create and assign tasks from start to finish that can be integrated with email notification.
- You can keep your Office 365 account for life.
Things to Note
- Mail box size: Student mail boxes are provisioned with 50GB of storage space.
- Attachment Sizes: the maximum attachment size a user can send or receive is 25MB.
- Retention: Items in a user's trash folder that are more than 30 days old will be automatically removed. You will have an additional 30 days before the item(s) will be permanently deleted. To recover a deleted item in Outlook or the Outlook Web App (OWA) right click, or using the appropriate keyboard keystrokes, select the deleted items folder and choose recover deleted items.
- Alumni Password Change Policy: Alumni must change their password at least once per year
Email and calendar services offered through Microsoft Office 365 are normally available 24x7.
Your Office 365 account can be accessed with a web browser via the url below using the Outlook Web App. You can also configure a desktop or mobile client to access your email.