Accounts & Access
The User Info Utility
The User Info Utility provides users with some details about their Sheridan network account – most significantly, the Home Directory UNC Path. You will need this information if are trying to configure a personal network drive.
Log-in to AccessSheridan at https://access.sheridaninstitute.ca
Select the link User Info that appears in the top toolbar
- The information on the User Info page is as follows:
- Email Address: displays your Sheridan email address
- Desktop Login Permission?: indicates if user has permission to log in to desktop computers on campus (indicates yes for current students and current employees)
- Home Directory UNC Path: The path to your home directory
- Forwarded Email Address: if you have forwarded your Sheridan email to another email account, the address will appear on this page as well (not shown in the example image above).