Accounts & Access
[updated March 5, 2021] As Sheridan alumni, you can continue to enjoy the benefits of your Sheridan network account.
Your Sheridan user account provides you with many benefits, including:
- access to your Sheridan email account as long you continue to use it—accounts are purged after two years of inactivity
- access to MyStudent Centre where you can access transcripts, grades and other information associated with your student record
Alumni users must change their password at least once per year.
Password Changes/Forgotten Passwords
See Changing Your Network Password for details.
If you are unable to change/reset your password using one of the self-service methods described above you can call the IT Service Desk for assistance.
IT Service Desk
- From the Brampton calling area: 905-459-7533 ext. 2150
- From the Hamilton calling area: 905-681-4611 ext. 2150
- All other calling areas: 905-845-9430 ext. 2150
- Internal callers: dial ext. 2150