About Alumni Accounts
- Must be a Sheridan graduate or have left Sheridan in good standing. Users must accept and adhere to the standards set forth in Sheridan's Acceptable Use Policy.
- Alumni users must change their password at least once a year. Accounts are purged after 2 years of inactivity.
- As an alumnus, your connection to Sheridan doesn't end with graduation. Updating your contact information will also ensure that you receive information about alumni events, services and discounts.
As Sheridan alumni, former students can continue to enjoy the benefits of their Sheridan network account.
Your Sheridan user account provides you with many benefits, including:
- access to your Sheridan email account as long you continue to use it—accounts are purged after two years of inactivity
- access to AccessSheridan and MyStudent Centre where you can access transcripts, grades and other information associated with your student record
Alumni users must change their password at least once per year.
Password Changes/Forgotten Passwords
In-Person or via Telephone
If you are unable to change/reset your password using one of the self-service methods described above you can call or visit the IT Service Desk for assistance. See the Support tab for details.
In Person Support
Available at the IT Service Desk counter. Government-issued photo ID will be required.
If you are unable to visit the IT Service Desk counter, you may call the Service Desk, Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. to request a password change. Due to security reasons we are unable to give out usernames and passwords by email or via online chat.
IT Service Desk
- From the Brampton calling area: 905-459-7533 ext. 2150
- From the Hamilton calling area: 905-681-4611 ext. 2150
- All other calling areas: 905-845-9430 ext. 2150
- Internal callers: dial ext. 2150