Information Security and Compliance
ISC is responsible for the management, development, operations and support of Sheridan's information security.
The team responsibilities include:
- Working with various IT departments and executive management for the development, implementation, and maintenance of an information security infrastructure and policy to ensure compliance with federal and provincial regulations and standards
- Monitoring, understanding and assessing:
- potential threats
- control techniques
- security trends
- Keeping stakeholders informed about information security-related issues and activities affecting the organization
- Capturing, recording/retaining, safeguarding, and disposing of enterprise information.
- IT Security Awareness
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Policy and Risk Management
- Incident Response